Effective from “9 ”, April 2021
By nature of business, we are obliged to collect, record, store, view, use and disclosure personal data about our clients (hereinafter referred to as “clients”, “client”, “user” or “you”).
This Policy applies to “1XNEWS” employees, contractors and partners and extends to all processing of personal data, relating to an identified or identifiable person.
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Data Subject); such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (hereinafter referred to as “PD”).
Processing means any actions we do with your PD, for instance, collection, recording, storage, viewing, use, disclosure of your PD by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, consultation, erasure or destruction, and otherwise.
Data Subjects are natural persons to whom the PD belongs. When using any web-based services (such interactive gaming), merchants or service providers have to establish your identity at certain point for various legal objectives;
Data Controllers are legal entities as defined above who are obliged to collect your PD for their purposes with your prior consent. “1XNEWS” falls into this category. Due to objectives of our business that cannot be handled within Company, we also must cooperate with several third-party companies for ancillary functions like processing of client deposits and withdrawals.
Data Processors are these legal persons to whom data controllers have to transfer clients’ PD for operations, for example financial transactions.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may collect, record, store, view, use, disclosure PD by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available include the following data and information:
- personal identification: full names, date of birth, information specified in your identification document;
- contact information: residential address, correspondence address, telephone number, email address;
- documents submitted for verification purposes, e.g. photocopies of identification documents, etc.;
- information relating to the use of “1XNEWS” services: gaming records, data regarding registered users’ visits to our website including but not limited to geolocation, times of log in and log out, length of time spent on the website;
- information obtained through communication with “1XNEWS”: any information communicated to us while contacting “1XNEWS” through website chat or contact form, e-mail, telephone or social media;
- data voluntarily submitted to us by means of marketing and promotional research, questionnaires carried out via e-mail, website or via other means;
- any other information and documents obtained for the purposes of forestalling, preventing and detecting money laundering and terrorism financing (e.g. source of funds).
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We have to collect and use PD to:
- to comply with legal obligations and authority requirements;
- to ensure Company stays fully compliant in terms of contributions calculation, reporting and payment;
- for security and control, ensuring clients’ safe and transparent usage of our services;
- to provide you with optimized user experience;
- for record keeping and statistical purposes;
- to further develop and enhance our product for increased client satisfaction.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The Company may aggregate personal information, which when aggregated does not personally identify you or any other user of the services. The Company will automatically collect certain non-personal information about your use of the services. We collect this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
PERSONAL DATA SOURCES
PD can be collected from you (as data subjects) and from external sources, such as public and private registers or third parties.
If you set up your Web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of our website features.
“1XNEWS” ensures the confidentiality of PD and has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard PD from unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental loss, modification or destruction or other unlawful processing.
PD will only be processed for as long as necessary. The retention period may be based on a contract, our legitimate interests or the applicable regulatory enactments. We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
We will periodically review the data we hold, and erase or anonymise it whether it isn’t no longer needed.
AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
The Company does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose users’ personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy.
The Company reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties where required by law and government authority.
The Company may share information with affiliates in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate in order to provide the products or services to its users. The Company may share information with partners, affiliates and associates in order to offer additional products and services that meet users’ needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant only where users have authorized the Company to do so.
The Company ensures access to any PD only for users who hold an authorization for the use of PD (officers, employees and partners of the Company that must have access to it for performance of their duties).
PD processing is permitted only under the following legal bases:
- data in connection with respective payment method used for processing your financial transactions on our website facilitated by Company partners such as banks, payment service providers, etc.;
- to companies maintaining the databases created under the procedure specified in the legal enactments (data in connection with KYC and compliance checks);
- to supervisory authorities or relevant law enforcement authorities for the purpose of enforcing any law applicable or carrying out a lawful investigation;
- in the specific cases to execute requests of the competent state institutions, for instance, AML, court, investigation bodies, etc.
In addition, the Company may engage third parties to help carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, user service, user satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to its business. Use of the shared information is strictly limited to the performance of the above and is not permitted for any other purpose.
You have a right to access personal information held by the Company. Namely, every user has the following rights in relation to the processing of his PD:
- To access the PD held by Company about you;
- To obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not PD concerning You are being processed;
- Right to have Company without undue delay rectify any inaccurate PD concerning you;
- To opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time;
- To have Company erase PD concerning you (right to be forgotten) without undue delay. However, this will not mean that we will be able to invalidate the processing performed when authorized;
- To object at any time to processing of PD concerning you. However, this will mean the Company will have to cease offering gaming services to you;
- To receive a copy of the PD which You have provided to Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; you then have the right to transmit those data to another controller without any hindrance from us;
- Where you have provided PD voluntarily, or otherwise consented to its use, the right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to complain to a data protection authority.
We secure our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular checks, complete protection against all risks is not possible.
RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
CONSENTING TO THIS POLICY
Each person intending to register and use Company gaming services offered via our website has to acknowledge and consent to this Policy. Any person who disagrees with any provisions of this Policy and refuses to consent with it will not be able to proceed with client account registration. In case you are hesitant to consent with this Policy due to lack of understanding of its general terms and provisions, we encourage you to contact us at: [email protected]
In the event that the Company materially changes this Policy including how it collects, processes or uses your personal information, the revised Policy will be uploaded to our website. In this respect, you hereby agree to accept posting of a revised Policy electronically on the website as the actual notice. Any dispute over the Company’s Policy is subject to this notice. The Company encourages you to periodically review this Policy so that they are always aware of what information the Company collects, how it uses it and to whom it may disclose it, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINS
If you have a query or wish to exercise your rights, please send an email to [email protected] or contact us in any of the ways described in the About Us page at our website.
If you are concerned about an alleged breach of privacy law or any other regulation by Company, you can contact the person you usually deal with or email to [email protected], we will investigate your complaint and give you information about how it will be handled.
Thank you for choosing ”1XNEWS”!